Who can understand better than me
that your gentleness is like a feather .
A secret is lying in my lap ,
Only you can hear it
does anyone else know That your smile is like an embrace?
How I want to hide your goodness
so that only I can see it
Standing on the roof, facing the wind saying you that I don’t want to be pushed around .
The sky used to hate to rain it heard someone say they love me
sitting on the second floor of the movie theatre ,
Watching the crowd walk past
why did we on that day both quietly smile for so long?
I think that I am too dependant
When the phone was hanged just now
I persisted in acting like a naive child
guarding this piece of love I know that I can’t be too dependant
Afraid that you would spoil me
Your fragrance constantly hovers am reluctant to leave
Labels: 5months 3days but we are over, but my heart is still yours