Saturday, March 7, 2009
Looking through our past photographs , we were so sweet and loving . Thoughts of you were directly visible in my mind yet invincible in reality . Not having you say goodbye yet you have already fled far away . Perhaps u have given up on me or perhaps its very hard for you to turn back now . I know all this cause was my fault . But if i didn't understand , would you forgive me ? Please do not use Farewell as your request . I know wanting to let go is your wound's excuse , would you please turn back with me , i will accompany you all the way . Even if there is no conclusion i can endure all the way . I know your pain was all the promise i gave , you gave tolerance , silence was because of acceptance .
If you really had to let me go , Please remember me .
however if it really hurts that bad , forget me .
I’ve broken my promise with you again . I’m sorry, it truly wasn’t on purpose. Sometimes, I have no chance to accompany you. You always forgive me. I won’t let go of my responsibilities for you. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t let you get injured. Sometimes you will yield to me even though I am a big man and get enraged. Sometimes, you will dress in a way I don’t understand, silently preserve space for me. I will actually keep storing up all these things in my heart.
Please forgive me for not understanding how to keep you happy.
Please forgive me for not understanding how to listen to your heart.
Remember this past. I’m learning to let you feel more at ease.
Don’t get angry. Don’t act on impulse. Don’t abandon me. I’ve said I’m sorry.
Please believe me. I will cherish you more. Please forgive me. I will continue cherishing you.
Little, little love, but for me it’s the luckiest.
Dear, all I think about is you ; Please believe that I am this way. Please forgive me .
I'm sorry , really terribly sorry .
LinaOng
forgive
me
AloysiusKoh
程正停止的张贴@ 10:50 AM