Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Trying to make him miss you very noisy well embrace a second I was raised a smile in your mouth experience the call of grief .
Perhaps in comparison with their own so that you cried too bad I have less self-reproach, however if you want the best you know .
Love will always do it regardless of some low I love you you should be getting better and better .
Now all of a sudden you just want to have a high smile I see you smile Do not look for trouble .
do you say it with me until I said the old promised to every word .
Thank you for your strong and brave so I am very proud of you love me do you want to be .
Perhaps in comparison with their own so that you cried too bad I have less self-reproach, however if you want the best you know .
Love will always do it regardless of some low I love you you should be getting better and better .
Now all of a sudden you just want to have a high smile I see you smile Do not look for trouble .
do you say it with me until I said the old promised to every word .
Thank you for your strong and brave so I am very proud of you love me do you want to be.
Let my heart to forgive the warring Hello sorry I can not not love you
程正停止的张贴@ 11:46 PM