Friday, August 7, 2009

The bird of the Herrmes is my name , eating my wings to make me tame.
Equivalent exchange : Chapter 3 volume 21 conduct 7
Chemistry of (US / WE) : Chapter 2 volume 2 conduct 7
iloveyou
Please don't hold onto the memories of the kisses and promiese we made even after we have broken up .
Your eternity is no longer in my possesion , i silently kept my head down when i had so much to say ; but all the words were choked-up in my heart.
Your laughter and your happiness .. or is it i have loved too much and thought too much ?
I can feel that he's more suitable for you that i am .
Love has released it hands and i became distact (cold) so that i could break up with you first .
Please forgive me .
Forgive me for being immature , not loving you was only an excuse to make it easier for you to leave me .
Also please forgive me as i wish i can selfishly have all of you .
Let me endure your lonelyness in exchange for you to have a better life .
I've loved , I've hated , I've cried , I've even laughed .
I felt the vulnerability in your kiss when in fact i was the most vulnerable than anyone .
Please as i beg of you to forgive me ; i must continue to pretend that our love is a mistake .
Don't let time drag because i'm afraid it will make it harder for me to speak.Lastly forgive me for not giving you an explanation ... my heart aches awfully badly .
Without any demands or last request , please completely forget me . As love is also to let go , i understand because i am sad .

程正停止的张贴@ 9:25 PM




关于我

许程正
我是一个平直的向前人,我不在灌木附近摔打,并且我恨说谎者,虽然我有时说谎。 .



愿望

不要是单独的与我的最好的朋友
能到达成就的某一水平今后
爱我的某人为谁我是,不控制我象机器人


如果秀丽是时间,您会是永恒

Hong Chuen
Meng
Lina
CSX
Shiyue
Shimin
HazelAngel
Alicia
charis
Rachel
Vannessa
Shuning
szeyah
Yumiko
Jasmine
Helene




追忆

2008年12月
2009年1月
2009年2月
2009年3月
2009年4月
2009年5月
2009年6月
2009年7月
2009年9月




歌曲


Music




这里谈话




信用
Blogskins
Blogger
Cbox
Mixpod